Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Punk-ass FOB

Comment # 49 @Brooklynite, your analogy of Cantonese with Kurds, Chechens, etc, is a false one. Han Chinese are one Race, with one Civilization, regardless of which dialect we speak. That issue was settled over 2000 years ago with the First Emperor's reunification of China. And with the return of Hong Kong and Macau and the inevitable reunification of those of our blood in Taiwan, Singapore, etc, China will soon be whole once again. That's the dream of all Chinese people. We are not like the Spanish or English or Arabic speakers, tolerating division.

Too bad the moderator turned off comments.

My problem is with the "etc." in his comment. Does this FOB shithead want to annex parts of Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Phillipines and Hawaii? The dream of all Chinese people? Speak for yourself, FOB-ass motherfucker! Your arrogance will be checked by the Uighur tac-nuke that brings down the Puxi towers!

Reunification of YOUR blood? My blood escaped the fuck out of China and Mao's clusterfuck of a Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution. China has done NOTHING for my family and I owe NOTHING to China, except a bullet in the head for whoever attempts to impose Han rule over me and my homeland.

It's assholes like this that have no other identity than Chinese nationalism that makes me want to shove him on the next Shanghai-bound freighter at bayonet point. Your blood will the reunified with the Staten Island landfill, along with all the other fifth-column infiltrators who will have to watch their families harshly interrogated by people like me in their own language. After all, you nationalists wanted me to learn Mandarin right? How about a taste of the same regime you so admire, ah-chon?

Perhaps my first translation will be Mini-Manual of the Urban Guerrilla, to be passed among the disenfranchised peasantry of your newborn cities; so much neon, not enough concertina or bollards.

When China breaks up into a hundred fiefdoms, it will be due the machinations of ABCs like me. I will unify China under the reign of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment